Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday Writing Prompts

Between computer glitches, network miscommunications (my laptop didn't speak to our household connection for 36 hours), and desire to burrow deep into my novel revisions, my blogging has been a bit hectic. I am hoping today that I can get some uninterrupted blog-visit time.

Friday Writing Prompts:

1. The green, green grass

2. Where the road might take you (or your character)

3. The charm bracelet

4. An unexpected visitor


Go, write, enjoy!!!

7 comments:

Summer Ross said...

Thanks for the prompts! Happy Friday

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Glad your laptop and Internet are speaking to each other again.

Luanne G. Smith said...

Whenever my connection goes out I'm always alarmed at how addicted to the internet I really am. We're talking serious, serious withdrawal symptoms. :)

Tyrean Martinson said...

Summer - You're welcome! Happy Friday!!!

Alex - I am too!

L.G. - I know what you mean . . I was seriously irritable.

Cherie Reich said...

Pretty cool prompts! I particularly like the charm bracelet one. :)

Angela Brown said...

Glad to have back in the land of the interwebz-connected.

Great writing prompts. :-)

Have a wonderful weekend and good luck as you grind away at revisions.

Tyrean Martinson said...

Cherie - Thanks! Glad you liked them.

Angela - Glad to be back! And Thanks for the encouragement. I feel so close and yet so far away.