Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Giving Thanks!

Today I just want to say THANKS because I'm just feeling so thankful for life,

family, friends, good health (ok, I still have weight to lose, but otherwise I'm healthy),

writing, books, homeschooling, homeschool co-op, my dogs, my cat,

the beautiful blue sky day we're having here after a week of gray.

I am so thankful for all of that, and for everything I see around me . . . salt, pepper, glue sticks, pens, a green sweatshirt, table, chairs, pc - ok this is mundane, but you get the idea, I am thankful for everything in my life, even the mess.

Praise God from whom All blessings flow!

5 comments:

Emily R. King said...

It sounds as though you're having a great day because you have lots of reasons to be grateful. Good for you for recognizing them!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Amen! And don't forget the Hot Tamales.

Pam Williams said...

When we realize that EVERYTHING is a gift, the smallest item or favor becomes a blessing. What an uplifting post, Tyrean!
Blessings!
Pam at 2 encourage

Angie said...

Thanks, Tyrean! I am glad you are feeling thankful. I needed that reminder right now.

Tyrean Martinson said...

E.R. King - Thanks! There are days when I have to work at thankfulness, and days when I just am amazed at the blessings in my life.

Alex - Hot Tamales? Like the food, or is this code for something else?

Pam - Thanks! I agree, every little thing is a gift to us, and usually is stuff we've done nothing to deserve.

Angie - You're welcome! I hope that thankfulness fills your day today . . .