Awesome Blessings from the last 7 days:
1. Bike-riding over 20 miles with my family and my hubby. (Girls rode about 13 of that)
2. Tubing behind the boat at Sun Lakes State Park in Eastern Washington (the sunny side of the state).
3. Remembering how to drive the boat while my husband either tubed with the girls, or water-skied.
4. Relaxation time.
5. Making three way allergy free chocolate chip cookies - one third regular, one third white chocolate, and one third regular and white chocolate chip with Macadamia nuts! Love making it work for everyone.
6. Staying in a little cabin while on vacation in EW. (The wind would have blown a tent down easily at night)
7. An awesome church family.
8. God's Word Sunday.
9. The Heart of Worship song, and the Heart of Worship story . . . have to find that link one of these days.
10. Watching my girls get horse-riding lessons from my sister-in-law.
11. Visiting with my sister-in-law and her husband.
12. All the prayer support for our friends and their daughter. She is doing "the best that the nurses have ever seen for someone her age in a halo" and she is going without any pain medication and playing every day. So, thank you, and keep it up!
The Blackberries are still ripe, and ready to be picked again! We will be out there with our hands among the thorns tonight, pulling off the juicy sweet fruit and getting a few scratches along the way.
And in life, well, the blackberries are still at large. Our friends still need prayers, and my Dad is undergoing multiple medical tests. I know he's 73, but I'm not ready for him to be ill in any way yet.
Homeschool starts here tomorrow.
My book is still under revision and I wonder when I'm going to carve out time - less sleep? Not giving up family time.
Our new church is always an adventure.
Keeping this scripture blessing close at the moment:
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13.