I know, I should be holding off on my celebrations until Viklit's next installment of Celebrate the Small Things on Friday, but I just can't.
It's just too much awesomeness. (note: I really like Kung Fu Panda, and have a tendency to get into "awesomeness" mode in my speech and writing when I'm excited)
So, awesome, amazing, bits of awesomeness:
1. I had an awesome book signing yesterday, encouraged by awesome friends at Harbor Christian Homeschool Co-Op!
2. Last night, I went to a parents' night out for Harbor Christian Homeschool Co-op, and two of the ladies there were part of a book club that read my book last month, so we talked Champion in the Darkness for a while! Sweetness! We also talked about writing, loglines, grammar (yikes, I keep finding a few errors here and there), GMO foods, and all sorts of random homeschool/mom stuff. It was very fun!
3. I came home, and received an e-mail informing me that an article about me, and Champion in the Darkness had gone live online and will be in newsprint tomorrow. I did find an error in the section about volunteering and teaching (I actually teach at one co-op/school, and currently I'm only volunteering once in a while at one church), but other than that, it's just really awesome!
Click this to see the article: Former Enumclaw Resident Publishes First Book.
4. In family news, my oldest daughter is going to a big talent/modeling convention/camp in New York this summer. Plus, my youngest daughter is preparing some of her bead art to show at the art show at our co-op, and possibly for sale in the future. And they are just awesome.
5. My husband is awesome all the time.
6. In household news: our septic system was having problems (very icky), but now it's fixed. Clean water, and plumbing that works is awesome! (Don't believe me, try living without for a few days - yikes)
7. Suzanne Furness gave me the Sunshine Award! Wow! Awesomeness! Thanks Suzanne!
I'll be answering questions and passing this along on Friday.
8. God is good all the time, and all the time God is good. Cue singing: Our God is an Awesome God!
Ok, so now, I don't know what I'll have to share for Friday's Celebrate the Small Things, but I'm sure I'll think of something, and I'll be sharing the Sunshine Award!
My hope for everyone today: That your Day is even More Awesome!!! And includes random moments of unexpected Awesomeness!!!