This week, I celebrated a little early on Tuesday . . .because everything going on seemed too awesome to not share right away.
Today, in addition to all those Tuesday celebrations, I have these:
1. Half of our laundry is done, and the other half is on it's way to being done.
2. Bags are halfway packed for a vacation at Whistler.
3. Vacation at Whistler starting in three days.
4. Dieting has been bad, but I've ridden 20 miles via stationary bike, and walked 3 miles this week.
5. I'm ready to be an A to Z minion for L. Diane Wolfe, even though I'll be minioning from a hotel for several days next week . . .I'm ready.
6. Good Friday.
(Image from wakpaper.com)
See you next week for A to Z!
Oh, and I almost forgot, I'm having a spring sale for Champion in the Darkness. It's currently 99 cents at Smashwords, Kobo, and Barnes and Noble Nook. I lowered it to $2.99 at Kindle, but I'm hoping that Kindle will price match. So, if you haven't picked up an ebook version of Champion in the Darkness, April is a good time to do it!