However, I couldn't resist The Back to the Future Blogfest, and Celebrate the Small Things either, so look for those here
This fest is brought to us by M Pax, Nickie, and Suze.
You’re up before dawn on a Saturday when the doorbell rings. You haven’t brewed your coffee so you wonder if you imagined the sound. Plonking t
You scoop it up and haul it inside, sensing something legitimate despite the extreme oddness of the situation. Carefully, you pry it open. Inside is a shoebox — sent from ten years in the future — and it’s filled with items you have sent yourself.
What’s in it?
- a package of Vanilla Chai tea, reminding me to go throw that nasty coffee down the sink :-)
- a tiny picture frame showing rotating photo from various world family travels, and special family events
- ticket stubs for the next three Disney Star Wars movies
- e-copies of ten books that I've published, encouraging me to keep writing and dreaming
- a souvenir from Kenya, showing that I will make it there on a mission trip
- a smaller sized swimsuit - to let me know that I will lose the extra pounds I'm carrying
- a tiny box, that once opened unfolds mechanically into a futuristic ultra-light plane that I can fly (ten years might be too soon for this, but I can dream, right?)
If you could bring something back from the future, what would it be?
1. We made it through a tough week of homeschooling, and we even had some laughs over the difference between learning other languages and learning Latin. (The link takes you to my neglected homeschool blog but you don't have to go there, go to Livia's instead!)
2. My book tour is going really well, thanks to visits this week with Allison, Jamie, and Livia (today)!
3. I started reading through my first draft of Champion in Flight (2nd book in Champion trilogy) with a red pen and sticky notes.
4. I had some awesome friends and family say really nice things to me about Champion in the Darkness!
5. You can still enter to win a free copy of Champion in the Darkness, or an Amazon gift card.
What are you celebrating today?
Remember, come to Livia's place and see "If We Were a Movie . . ."
a Rafflecopter giveaway