Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Creation Fest Here We Come!

Our family is off on a mini road trip to Creation Fest Northwest, a Christian concert, speaker and fun festival for four days!!!

Will definitely be missing my friends on the web, but we are excited to go, and have a little soul lifting rest with a little dancing and singing in the mix.

My in-laws are graciously taking care of our dogs, cat and frogs, and the house, so we are free to go!

Scripture Blessings:

"Rejoice in the Lord Always. Again, I say, Rejoice!!!" Philippians 4:4

6 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Now that sounds refreshing!

Keena said...

Have fun!!!

Joanne said...

What a great trip! Have fun!
Blessings, Joanne

Pam said...

The Creation Fest here in PA has always been great. Have a wonderfully spirit-enriching time!
Pam at www.2encourage.blogspot.com

Christine Tyler said...

Hey, thanks for posting my Sparkfest icon on your site! I recently changed my URL without realizing this would affect the icons. I feel pretty stupid about that, but would appreciate it if you could update to the new icon. (The old one isn't broken, but has my old URL displayed in the image.)

Sorry for the inconvenience and a big THANKS to your patience as I figure this all out :D

The new code is posted in my sidebar. (Blogger won't let me send HTML over comments.)

Tyrean Martinson said...

Alex - very refreshing - whether in sun or rain!

Keena and Joanne - fun was definitely had - thanks!

Pam - Thank you! There are just days when I need to be surrounded by a big bunch of crazy Jesus Freaks, all in worship together. I definitely feel energized by the Holy Spirit at Creation Fest. (I live in the Northwest, where 75% or more people are non-Christian, with a large atheist and agnostic population - it can be disheartening sometimes)

Christine - Thanks for the update! I'll get to that Sparkfest post next!!!