Z is for Zig Zag, Zebras, and "Z" End of the A to Z Blogging Challenge!
Zig-zagging through this month, not really sure how to combine the A to Z challenge with adventures in vacations, blessings, and just life, somehow I've come to the end of the road. Or at least the end of this particular road. I'm looking towards the next horizon, making plans for how I will finish off my 365 Days of Blessings Challenge.
In one of my zig zags, I had hoped to create a contest and award for my two year blogaversary. However, I have been having too much fun in the sunshine of Hawaii to create anything like that. In my moments on the pc, I've been exhausted, answering e-mails with the wrong information, creating blog posts that may or may not make sense. Basically, if I have energy, I'm with my family outside. If we are all sunburnt and too tired to stand up, then I can sit at my laptop. Tomorrow night, we return home . . . late.
So, for now, I just want to say Mahalo (Thank You) to all of you for joining me in the last few years, and to those of you who joined me this last month in the A to Z challenge. It has been a priveledge to get to know all of the amazing bloggers that create posts about writing, faith, life, fun, and adventures of many kinds.
So, since I can't give you anything at the moment, I encourage you all to take some time and enjoy today. Enjoy, look up, pretend you are soaring above the world in a house held up by balloons!
365 Days of Blessings, Day 326
Giving thanks today for:
1. The award I found waiting for me from Elizabeth Mueller. Thank you Elizabeth! Here's the Zebra she gave me:
If you completed the A to Z Challenge, take this and post it on your blog. We survived!!!
2. The A to Z Challenge has helped me meet many new bloggers and has given me a focus for each day this month, when it would have been easy to just let it all slide otherwise.
3. Waking up in Hawaii . . . even at day 12, it's pretty amazing.
4. We're all sunburned slightly for good reasons - we've been playing in the sun, and not laying in the sun.
5. Iao Valley - our pic.
6. Getting behind one of the Twin Waterfalls.
7. A Road to Hana overlook.
8. Exploring a lava tube leading to the ocean.
9. Palm Trees
10. Climbing around the Oheo pools.
11. The Lord is the Alpha and Omega, our A to Z, beginning, middle, and end!
“I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.” Revelation 1:8