L is for Love!
1. Love is Hugs.
2. Love is Romance.
3. Love is holding your child for the very first time.
4. Love is holding your pre-teen child on your lap.
5. Love is Holding Hands with your spouse of 15 years, or 50 years.
6. Love is putting your arms
around your mom and dad.
7. Love is the look in your loved ones eyes.
8. Love is laughter with family and friends.
9. Love is butterfly kisses.
10. Love is a gift.
11. Love is an action.
12. Love is the nature of God.
This list could go on and on for me. What is love for you?
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."
1 Corinthians 13:4-7
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. " 1 Corinthians 13:13