Friday, June 21, 2013
Celebrate the Small Things and Tiny Hiatus
This week I'm celebrating:
1. Writer's Workshop on Monday! 14 writers, one host (me), and it went well.
2. Lots of exercise this week: I walked 1-3 miles each day Monday through Friday, biked Tuesday through Friday between 6 and 7.7 miles each day, and did some stretching. I'm hoping to do a bit of swimming this weekend, and maybe a short bit of biking.
3. Finished the print proof of Dragonfold and Other Adventures, and uploaded it to Createspace. I'm 90% finished formatting the ebook edition, and will get one-on-one tutoring in creating a linked table of contents this weekend from my husband. (It's official release date is July 3rd!)
4. Looking forward to tonight's dance recital - my oldest will be in a jazz number and a tap number, and my youngest is in a tap number. We've scaled way back from the competitive team days when they danced 5-7 numbers at recitals, but I'm still excited to see them dance.
5. Decided to take a tiny blog hiatus next week. I haven't had a chance to visit enough this week or last, or the week before that. So I'm going visiting, and I'll be back here on Friday for a Celebrate post!
When I get back to posting I should have a schedule for all of July and some of August . . . with the hopes of starting that interview series in either late August or early September.