It's that time of year, the time for resolutions and goals, and . . .
Wasn't that back in January?
Well, I like to re-make my goals at least three times a year: January 1st, Spring/School Ending, Back-to-School/September.
So, this spring/summer, my writing goals are:
1. Finish revisions on Champion in Flight by the end of August.
2. Publish Dragonfold and Adventures in Writing sometime in June. (Any title suggestions are welcome . . .)
3. Write 3 morning pages daily, creatively, with no worries.
4. Write a new short story or poem or article each week. (or all 3 if I'm super ambitious)
5. Keep reading good writing books . . .
My health goals are:
1. Remember my thyroid medication each and every single day, preferably in the morning before breakfast when I'm supposed to take it.
2. Exercise daily, meaning: Cardio and Strength Combo - 3 days a week, Fun Fitness - 3 days a week (biking with family, dancing, fencing, etc), and Stretching - 1 day a week (well, every day but with one day devoted to that)
3. Measure portions of my food. (I can't stand calorie counting, but I think I can handle using measuring cups, etc)
1. Have fun with family!
3. Enjoy the outdoors.
4. Large amounts of yard-work, berry picking, and jam making.
Do you make or re-make goals at different times of the year?