Chocolate Chip Brownies for food troubles – gluten free, dairy free, corn free (if you use my mix)
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2.Grease (with canola oil or spray-on – read the label first) a 9X13 baking pan
3. Mix Dry Ingredients listed below:
2 cups Gluten free flour mix
2 teaspoons baking soda
½ teaspoon cream of tartar
1 teaspoon guar gum
½ teaspoon salt
4. Mix Wet Ingredients separately:
½ cup canola oil
1 and ½ cups light brown sugar
2 tablespoons agave nectar or honey
1 tablespoon vanilla extract (yes that’s TABLEspoon)
5 tablespoons water - may need more depending on consistency – need to test this out again.
5. Mix Dry and Wet ingredients together
6. Add in 12-14 oz chocolate chips.
7. Make sure you’ve greased the pan (I don’t always remember this part first)
8. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Check like you would check brownies or cake for doneness. (is that a word)