1. What's your current favorite word?
2. In one word, what inspires you?
3. What's one word that describes your writing habits?
4. What's one word that you wish you could get rid of in your writing?
5. What's one word that describes your writing desk?
6. Share the best writing advice/tool/quote that helps you. (please limit to one sentence)
"Cure for writer's block? Blow something up(in the story.)" Scott Westerfeld
7. What's your current project? (this is the one where you can write a bit more)
Currently I am nearing the end of the second book in The Legend of the Blade series. This has always been an exciting writing project - I've been planning the series for about five years - but getting to finally write it down has been even more exciting than I ever thought it would be.
Miss Jack Lewis Baillot is one of the most fun and inspiring bloggers I know. I love the words she's chosen, and I'm tempted to go blow something up in my current project . . . but I'm formatting, so that might not be wise. :)
Miss Jack has written and published Haphazardly Implausible, Abolished Impracticality, The Story Collection and a Stretch of Loyalty. Soon, she'll be releasing A Test of Loyalty! In addition to her talents in writing, Miss Jack has a talent for finding excellent quotes, and has a love of Sherlock, Psych, Captain America, fantasy, steampunk, and unlikely heroes! Check out her blog, However Improbable!