1. Active happiness! Bike-riding makes me happy. Church softball makes my husband happy. Dance makes my oldest daughter happy. Kayaking makes my youngest daughter happy. And then, I'm quadruple happy that we can all be active and happy.
2. The amazing encouragement I've received for the release of Champion in Flight! Thank you! It's just a few days away!!! Squeal! Dance!
3. Having goals - see below.
4. My "No Tracks" hint fiction story made it into the top 20 at Robert Swartwood's Hint Fiction contest - and any votes that can push it into the top ten would be appreciated! Out of the top ten, three prize winners will be chosen. Vote here!
4. Finalized formatting for Champion in Flight, and pre-orders through Smashwords this week!
Many thanks to Misha Gericke for dreaming up and hosting this hop!
My crazy big dream goal for this year was to publish 2-3 book titles for this year, plus find publication for some short fiction and poetry.
Progress: Light Reflections poetry collection book at Lulu (planning to get the ebook uploaded someday), Champion in Flight out in ebook this coming Sunday/Monday (Smashwords Sunday, with Kindle showing up Sunday/Monday)! Plus, two poems and one hint fiction story published! And, another hint fiction story up for voting at Robert Swartwood's Hint Fiction Contest. Votes for "No Tracks" are appreciated, and voting closes tomorrow.
Moving forward: Flight Fest Week next week, Champion's Destiny rough draft (already in outline form), and three writing books for homeschool co-op/curriculum. The reason behind these last three books is that I write up and print out over a hundred pages of lessons every year for each of my students so I actually think that writing books or booklets would be less expensive for printing costs . . . crazy, huh? And, who knows, maybe someone else would be interested in purchasing and using some of my teaching materials?
Come back tomorrow for a big cover reveal from Miss Jack Lewis Baillot and her newest book!
Do you have crazy big dream goals? What are you celebrating this week? Are you interested in joining Flight Fest? And do you know Miss Jack Lewis Baillot?
BTW, Flight Fest had a linky, but at this point, anyone can join in - just shoot me an e-mail or leave a comment next week.
Flight Fest Questions (answers in 100 words or less): What's your favorite way to fly and why? Griffin? Millennium Falcon? E.T. with bicycle? Cessna? Ercoupe? Glider? Dragon? Giant Eagle? Space Shuttle? The Enterprise?