Celebrate the Small Things is an awesome way to stay positive hosted by VikLit!1. Champion in the Darkness is available in paperback and in Nook books. Plus I've had a really fun week on the book blog tour. Remember, check out Tara Tyler Talks today!
2. I survived triple booking myself on Wednesday. I don't recommend it, but the fests were too fun to pass up.
3.There are three ways to win Champion in the Darkness now! Laurel at Laurel's Leave is hosting an ebook giveway here which is awesome! Thank you Laurel! Brinda Berry included Champion in the Darkness in her Random Acts of Kindness giveaway, and I totally didn't expect that. Thank you Brinda! Plus, you can check out the ongoing blog tour giveaway on my Blog tour page here.
4. Mid-winter break!
5. My family is awesome! (too many details to cover here, just let's say that they have been especially wonderful this week)
6. I snowboarded last Friday and had fun, even though I spent 5 hours going down the bunny hill repetitively, when usually I would ski past it in less than five minutes.
7. Alex J. Cavanaugh's new cover for CassaStorm is out!
CassaStorm by Alex J. Cavanaugh
A storm gathers across the galaxy…
Byron thought he’d put the days of battle behind him. Commanding the Cassan base on Tgren, his only struggles are occasional rogue pirate raids and endless government bureaucracies. As a galaxy-wide war encroaches upon the desert planet, Byron’s ideal life is threatened and he’s caught between the Tgrens and the Cassans.
After enemy ships attack the desert planet, Byron discovers another battle within his own family. The declaration of war between all ten races triggers nightmares in his son, shaking Bassan to the core and threatening to destroy the boy’s mind.
Meanwhile the ancient alien ship is transmitting a code that might signal the end of all life in the galaxy. And the mysterious probe that almost destroyed Tgren twenty years ago could be on its way back. As his world begins to crumble, Byron suspects a connection. The storm is about to break, and Byron is caught in the middle…
Release date: September 17, 2013 - It's not coming soon enough, but I'm excited. Congrats Alex!
8. Allison at Geek Banter awarded me with the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Wow! Thanks!
I'm going to honor that award properly next week on Monday here, while I'm visiting her at her blog for the Champion in the Darkness tour . . .trying to make double booking myself make sense.
Again, please stop by Tara Tyler Talks for a little Friday fun!
What are you celebrating today?