Celebrate the Small Things is an awesome weekly reminder to celebrate the positive stuff in our lives, even if it's just small stuff, and is hosted by the lovely Vikki.
1. I'm getting through a cold. It's given me another reason to stay at home and pound on the keyboard.
2. I think I'm almost ready for the Champion in the Darkness release . . .almost.
3. I learned how to use Rafflecopter. It's easy.
4. I finally realized that I'm terrified of writing guest posts, and why. This is actually a good realization because now that I can see my fear, I can kick it's rear and get the posts done.
5. Tara Tyler gave me the Liebster Award!!! Very sweet! (I've received it before, but I don't think I have it posted anywhere and I'm happy to answer the questions again)
Don't forget to Overcome Adversity this Monday and Tuesday with Nick Wilford's Overcoming Adversity Blogfest!
Have you signed up for A to Z? I have, and I'll be posting the A to Z of fencing and swordplay terminology, like so: A is for Assault, B is for Bout, C is for Conversation, D is for Disengagement, E is for Epee, F is for Foil, and so on. I'm excited and read for A to Z. Are you?