Just taking a moment to celebrate today. Many thanks to Viklit and her team of celebration experts - who remind us each week to celebrate all the small things. :)
1. The satisfaction of finishing a few projects. :)
2. The last bit of summer sunshine into fall. (We don't have the cloud brow overhead yet)
3. Good, quiet time in the mornings before the bustle of activities every day.
4. Reader and writer friends who are just awesome! :)
5. C. Lee Mckenzie's literacy awareness campaign.
Here's my shelfie for the shelfie hop:
Rules for the shelfie hop:
Show us your SHELFIE! Grab your phone and snap a selfie with your book, or in front of a bookshelf, or take a pic of a bookshelf... anything to do with books! Brought to you by Tara Tyler!
And, as part of literacy awareness month, I know there was a "take a picture with books" day earlier this week that I missed . . . so I'm considering this my super late entry for that too.
Some other thoughts:
Autumn activities have arrived, and I will do my best to visit everyone who visits here. However, I may just head directly to your blog without making a "reply" comment here, and it may take me a few days. (It's just the way life is at the moment.)
I'll be back on Monday with a post for the Big "C" hop. It made me cry to write it, and I think it isn't my best writing, but I hope that it fits under the "inspiring" part of the hop. And, if you haven't joined in for that, see Michael Di Gesu's blog for more details.
What are you celebrating today?
Have you taken a shelfie?
Are you writing a post for the Big "C" Hop?