This has been a week of drama for me - exciting, fireworks drama, and taking pics of a CT scan machine while feverish kind of drama.
So, in order of events: I'm celebrating:
1. Champion in Flight - the book release!!! Thanks to everyone who has helped/is helping make this awesome!!! Thank you for the tweets, posts, google+, facebook updates, etc. Thank you for the e-mails, and the comments! You rock!
2. My daughters' upcoming roles in an indie film!!! Filming takes place in August, the film is being released in October at a local red carpet event, and then it will be released as a series on the web.
Ghost Noir is a film, comic and web series set in the gritty paranormal world of Detective Camille Delatore. A world without adults. A world with secrets. Ghost Noir on Facebook.
3. Blog Blitz by the Blitz Team and DL - Wow!!! Totally an awesome surprise!!!
4. IWSG and all the awesome, super supportive comments.
(Somehow I'll get around to commenting back - that was the day I started to have pain and problems as well as a crazy busy family schedule)
5. Great and easy access to medical care just 2 miles from my house.
6. Good news: antibiotics, lots of fluids, rest, and an upcoming visit with another specialist are all that I need to get well - at least so far. For those who knew via my feverish facebook posts and the CT scan machine picture, thank you for your prayers. They were felt. (BTW: fever + boredom + phone = TMI danger zone)
7. Home is a good place to rest. At least for a day, and then I get to watch my youngest race in her kayak for two days in a row in Seattle. If you live near there, come to Green Lake to watch the races. I'll be doing my best to hydrate and sit down.
So, what are you celebrating this week? Did you manage a week without drama? Did you survive a week with drama? Have any highs or lows? Things to dance for or pray for?