Tuesday, April 29, 2014

A to Z: Y



The A to Z Challenge is underway this year, thanks to the awesome hosts and minions. Special thanks to Arlee Bird for starting this amazing blogging challenge!!! For more information about this challenge, go to the website!

Primary theme: World of Aramatir (Setting for The Champion Trilogy) Glossary
Secondary Theme: World-Building Questions and Thoughts

Y

Yadira – member of the 10th Wing of Aerland, on patrol in the Canyonlands, partner to Zoreth
World Building Thought/Question: Is there something that your main character yearns for in his/her world? Freedom? Peace? Renewal? Change?

11 comments:

Rachna Chhabria said...

My main character yearns for freedom. Like the name Yadira.

Tyrean Martinson said...

Your character sounds like someone I would want to read about! And thank you.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Privacy!

Tyrean Martinson said...

Yes, your character is pretty firm about that. :)

Nick Wilford said...

My MC yearns for justice. Good question, this helps to unlock what they are all about!

Tyrean Martinson said...

Cool! And thanks, Nick! Yes, understanding our character's deepest needs and hopes helps us understand their character traits and the plot. :)

Cathrina Constantine said...

My mc yearns to find her mom's killer...

Tyrean Martinson said...

Great choice!

SK Anthony said...

Currently? A little understanding might make poor Kevin happy. :)

Unknown said...

This is a great question to ask every time I sit down to work! Right now, my MC wants justice, peace, and freedom :)

~Jen

Jack said...

Is this a character from the next book? I don't remember her in the first, though it has been awhile since I read it. I am hoping to re-read it soon.