Friday, January 10, 2014
Celebrate the Small Things
However, I am changing my blog schedule to: totally random.
Not really a schedule, I know.
I'm going to be hiding out in my writing cave a bit more. I still plan on hosting some 1 Word Interviews, meeting with IWSG each month, and checking in with Write1Sub1. I'll still be here some Fridays to Celebrate!
But I won't be here every Friday, partly because ski season is finally here. Unlike most of the US, the Pacific Northwest is just beginning to get snow . . . in the mountains. So, for the next two months, most of my Fridays will be on skis - or ski boards/snow skates (short) for me, long skis for my girls, and a snowboard for my hubs.
So, this week, I'm celebrating:
1. Vik from Viklit for being awesome!!!
2. Vik from Viklit for creating Celebrate the Small Things!
3. All the Celebrate the Small Things participants!
4. Getting two awesome e-mails this week with acceptances for two poems!
5. Writing every day!
6. Keeping my resolutions - so far, so good!
7. Tap dancing - because that's what my kids are doing as I write this post late Thursday night, and what I plan to do in just a minute.
What are you celebrating this week? And have you ever gone random on your blog?