Sunday, March 21, 2010

Celebration!

I'm celebrating this week!

My poem, "March Snow Hare," was published at Every Day Poets on March 16th, and here's the link:

March Snow Hare

Please check it out! Vote on it by clicking on the stars, and let me know what you think.
It's just a simple poem, but I had some fun writing, and rewriting, and rewriting it.
I'm still not sure I have it "just right" but I am thankful that the editors at Every Day Poets gave me a chance to revise, and resubmit, and that they liked it enough to publish it.

Thank you Every Day Poets!

3 comments:

Karen Lange said...

I'll hop on over to check it out. Congrats to you! :)
Blessings,
Karen

Julie Dao said...

Congratulations!! What great news, I am heading over to check it out.

Jennifer Shirk said...

CONGRATS!!!

I loved your poem. :)