Thursday, November 2, 2023

Belated IWSG Day, November 2023

Happy IWSG Day


 Yikes! I missed yesterday! 

Many thanks to all who keep everything running smoothly - especially Alex J. Cavanaugh, and those who co-hosted yesterday: PJ Colando, Jean Davis, Lisa Buie Collard, and Diedre Knight!

This month's question: November is National Novel Writing Month. Have you ever participated?

Yes

Due to my participation in NaNoWriMo, teaching at Write in the Harbor 2023, and attending 20 Books Vegas, I completely spaced on my post yesterday.

And yes, I have participated in the past.

And now, I must go, write and prepare for the coming events. 

So, one day late, I wish you all a Happy IWSG day! I hope this month brings you much fruitful writing and much to give thanks for in your life!

5 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

No worries! Good luck with NaNo.

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Those events sound fun!

Natalie Aguirre said...

Good luck with your writing and teaching.

Jen said...

Best of luck with NaNo and your teaching events! Happy November my Friend :)

ib said...

Tyrean, hope all is well! Wishing you a productive NaNo.