Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving!


I admit that much has not gone as previously planned this month, but yet, I am thankful.

I am thankful for bloggers, and readers, and writers, and family, and friends, and turkey dinners, and turkey dinners with vegans and omnivores sitting side-by-side at a laden smorgasbord table.

I'm thankful for life, sun, rain, wind, snow, and varying temperatures.

I'm thankful for the positives and the positive people.

I'm thankful for my church and my pastor, and the retired missionary in our church who reminds us to open our hearts and homes to everyone in Christ, from our neighbors to refugees.

What are you thankful for?



Happy Thanksgiving!





I'll be here Friday for a goals update and a bit of news about being delayed . . . (but not de-railed)

6 comments:

Luanne G. Smith said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you have a wonderful day. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy the day.

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful for my family, our health, and all that we have, and so many more things, like those you mentioned above. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!

Tyrean Martinson said...

Happy Thanksgiving, L.G.!

Tyrean Martinson said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Patricia!

Tyrean Martinson said...

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving, too, Lori!