1. I'll Fly Away
2. Amazing Grace
3. Heart of Worship
4. Another Hallelujah
7. Sharing of the Peace
8. A great sermon!
Church Picnic Blessings
9. Fellowship at the park right after worship at the park!
10. Conversations and laughter
11. Small children, big kids, and adults who act like kids
12. Water balloon tosses, and bubble blowing contests.
Church Softball Blessings:
13. We played hard, we cheered for one another, and we had fun.
14. The team that beat us is playing in the finals, and they are a great bunch of people.
15. Sweet dogs, and cat, and quiet time.
16. Girls reading, beading, sewing, and playing.
17. Finishing a good book about true friendship, forged in the midst of sci-fi action.
CassaStar by Alex J. Cavanaugh starts slow, but builds tension and pacing quickly to reveal the heart and depth of friendship, in the midst of action packed, page turning space battle. I highly recommend this book, and I'm looking forward to the sequel, CassaFire. Plus if you happen to be a blogger, or just a blog-lover, I highly recommend Alex's blog Alex J. Cavanaugh - he writes a fun, friendly, and helpful blog for writers, readers, and movie lovers. He'll be hosting the Worst Movies Ever Blogfest in September. No one can make you wish you'd seen awful movies like Alex . . . so check it out.
"Jesus answered, 'I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.'"