1. Finish Eclipse or get within 10% of finish line. - Nope.
2. Cheer daughters and their team at Nationals in Clermont, Florida. YES!
3. Marketing via hootsuite. Not much.
4. Scrapbook project. 40%
5. Encourage others. Um, maybe?
6. Practice Storytelling. Nope.
7. Prep for school year. Not as much as needed.
8. Get outside, walk, bike, kayak. (Fewer carbs, again) - again, not as much as needed.
9. Continue Bible study and reading Cling to God. - most days.
10. House and yard - as much as I'm able to do so. Umm, I think the grass is brown, but the blackberries are ripe and plentiful.
11. Try not to bawl my eyes out for the entire return trip after helping my oldest daughter move in at Montana State University. - Driving home today. Probably crying. It was a tough move-in for all of us.
Repeat #1,3-10 with greater success. Make SMART goals within each category.
Send encouraging notes, texts, and phone calls to my college daughter.
Cheer on my youngest at Olympic Hopes Regatta 2017 in Racice, Czechia.