Love this hop!
Come Join Us Here
July Goals Report
1. Finish Eclipse: Greenling Chronicles Book 1. NO. But I did make some progress.
2. Continue marketing efforts with hootsuite. YES!
3. Make some social media changes. (Will report more fully next month.) Reporting more in September.
4. Keep house clean, more yardwork (as physically able). Tiny amounts.
5. Scrapbook/photo project. Umm
6. Encourage family and friends. Hmm. Maybe.
7. Practice Storytelling. Yes!
8. Write all ideas down for school prep in the fall, but no major work allowed on this. (15 per day, tops) Well, I think I did this three days only.
9. Get outside! Yes!
10. Walk, hike, bike, kayak? More exercise and fewer carbs. Walked several times, Biked (3 miles total) and kayaked twice. Too many carbs.
11. Continue super short writing prompt posts. Yes!
12. Continued Bible Study and reading Cling to God. Yes!
1. Finish Eclipse or get within 10% of finish line.
2. Cheer daughters and their team at Nationals in Clermont, Florida.
3. Marketing via hootsuite.
4. Scrapbook project.
5. Encourage others.
6. Practice Storytelling.
7. Prep for school year (exciting news on this at the bottom of the post).
8. Get outside, walk, bike, kayak. (Fewer carbs, again)
9. Continue Bible study and reading Cling to God.
10. House and yard - as much as I'm able to do so.
11. Try not to bawl my eyes out for the entire return trip after helping my oldest daughter move in at Montana State University.
News: I am returning to teach at a homeschool cooperative by request from the board, parents, and students. :)
And, I'll be teaching a continuing education class through the continuing education program at Tacoma Community College (this is a non-credit class) - Flash Fiction 101.