Thursday, January 12, 2017

Everyday #Writer #WritingPrompt


What does it mean to be an everyday writer?

I think it means to write a little every day.
This year, I'm going to write a variety of "everyday writer" posts on a near-daily basis.
These posts are not meant to be comment-driven, 
but are meant as encouragements to write.
.

Today's Writing Prompt is a Quote Prompt
Quote prompts will have their source listed in tiny print below them. 
The source is meant to be ignored for writing purposes, but I wanted to give credit to the author.

Set a timer for 5, 10, 20, or 30 minutes, and start the page with these sentences:

“Piper decided to jump off the roof. 
It wasn’t a rash decision on her part.”
First two lines of  The Girl Who Could Fly by Victoria Forester


Please don't comment today, unless you really feel the need.
Just Go Write!



5 comments:

L. Diane Wolfe said...

That one could go in many directions.

Tyrean Martinson said...

That's my hope - to create something open enough for everyone to use as a writing prompt in any genre.

krystal jane said...

Just wanted to say that I like the idea behind these prompts. ^_^ And I really like the first prompt!!

Laurel Garver said...

Fun series idea!

Damyanti said...

That's a really fun prompt! Off to write: I need some inspiration today.

Love that you have Name/URL enbaled on your blog. Ever since I got my own domain, it's been hard commenting on Blogspot blogs because they don't have this option enabled :)