Wednesday, April 29, 2015

A to Z: Y Celebrations


I'm part of the Muffin Commando Squad! C. Lee Mckenzie (leader extraordinaire), Carrie ButlerYvonne VentrescaDonna McDinePatricia LynneTara Tyler, andTammy Theriault.

My theme is celebrations! All month long, I'll be celebrating authors and bloggers who have inspired me with their determination, spunk, and style. At the end of the month, I'll have a blogaversary celebration with giveaways . . . 

Today, I'm celebrating:

Lynda Young, an animator, writer, and blogger based in Sidney, Australia who specializes in writing tips and writing posts. She writes speculative short fiction, encouraging and helpful non-fiction, and novels for young adults. I highly recommend checking out her blog, or finding one of her short stories in one of the following collections: Make Believe, and Short and Twisted.



13 comments:

Dixie@dcrelief said...

I was thinking that Linda does the "celebrate the small things" blog hop. I will return to her blog this afternoon during read time. Very interesting and helpful, so far!!!

Tyrean, I'm going to miss your theme!

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

I'm a fan of that talented lady.

Tyrean Martinson said...

Thanks, Dixie! I'm going to miss it too . . . so I may keep it going somehow - haven't decided how yet.

Tyrean Martinson said...

Cool!

Kern Windwraith said...

Lynda is all kinds of fabulous. Perfect "Y" choice, Tyrean!

cleemckenzie said...

I have Make Believe on my summer reading list.

Jack said...

The Short and Twisted cover made me want to read the story. I love unusual covers.

Tyrean Martinson said...

Yes, she is! Thanks!

Tyrean Martinson said...

Cool!

Tyrean Martinson said...

Yes, the cover just draws the eyes!

Yvonne Ventresca said...

I will visit her blog. Thanks for the recommendation. I think I've read some of her posts as part of a group blog.

Yvonne

Michelle Wallace said...

Make Believe is a wonderful compilation!
Lynda is awesome!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Lynda is just awesome! A fellow geek. She's also a great critique partner and and excellent IWSG admin. I couldn't do it without her.