Thursday, April 23, 2015

A to Z: T Celebrations

A to Z is here! For more info - click that link!

I'm part of the Muffin Commando Squad! C. Lee Mckenzie (leader extraordinaire), Carrie ButlerYvonne VentrescaDonna McDinePatricia LynneTara Tyler, andTammy Theriault.

IMy theme is celebrations! All month long, I'll be celebrating authors and bloggers who have inspired me with their determination, spunk, and style. At the end of the month, I'll have a blogaversary celebration with giveaways . . . 

Today, I'm celebrating:

Tammy Theriault is a biker babe, blogger, and writer from my home state of Washington. She even, coincidentally/providentially, knows one of my dance mom friends who is also a biker babe. Tammy has written articles for the Whidbey News Times and her company, "The Essay," and made it to the semi-finals of Write Club in 2013. She also has three novels in progress. Check out her blog for humor and writing wisdom/tips. She's also a fun muffin commando! 

Tara Tyler is a sweet blogger who writes poetry, speculative fiction, middle grade fiction, and who gives great tips for writing, book signing, and organizing. :) She's also a fun muffin commando! And, she's written Pop Travel (the first book in the Cooper Chronicles) and Broken Branch Falls. The second book in the Cooper Chronicles, Simulation, will be out this September! 

Middle Grade Fantasy at its finest!

Time Travel Mystery!

Who or what are you celebrating today?


Upcoming news for me: I'll be on a live podcast tomorrow with Speculative Fiction Cantina at 3 p.m. Pacific Time, 4 p.m. Mountain Time, and 5 p.m. Central Time. Not sure when that makes it on East Coast Time? 6 p.m.? Anyway, if you can, please stop by. I'm kind of terrified, but I'm also excited.

21 comments:

Maurice Mitchell said...

I don't know Tammy well, but Tara Tyler is one of my favorite bloggers. Congrats on the podcast! I'll listen when it's posted.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I celebrated Tara today and Tammy is awesome. Her theme for the Challenge has been fun.

jaybird said...

Second time I saw Tara today!! Nice highlights. Good luck with your podcast.

Nick Wilford said...

Don't forget that Tyrean... she's pretty cool, too! :)

Tyrean Martinson said...

Thanks, Maurice!

Tyrean Martinson said...

Cool! And, I agree - it's been fun!

Tyrean Martinson said...

Thanks, Jaybird!

Tyrean Martinson said...

Aww. You're so sweet. Thanks, Nick!

J.L. Campbell said...

You can do it, Tyrean! I know the two T's you mentioned.

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

I'll try to get back from dinner before then. Wish I had known before I made plans. Good luck with it.

Dixie@dcrelief said...

I met Tara during A-Z last week. Met Tammy today. Woo-hoo for Tyrean!

Tyrean Martinson said...

Thanks, J. L.!

Tyrean Martinson said...

Wow! Thanks, Susan! Enjoy your dinner - no need to rush back!

Tyrean Martinson said...

Thanks, Dixie!

Patricia Lynne said...

Hooray to Tara and Tammy! I'm celebrating having tomorrow off at the day job. XD

Julie Flanders said...

Oh wow, good luck with the podcast! I'm sure it will be great.
Tara is the only blogger friend I've been able to meet in person and she is so sweet. Tammy is also awesome. More great choices.

Susan Kane said...

What am I celebrating today? God's forgiveness and peace.

Over from the A to Z.

J Lenni Dorner said...

J here, stopping by from the #atozchallenge 2015!
Great post. I'm following you on your listed social media sites. Congratulations on making it past the first half.
@JLenniDorner

Pop Travel has a great cover.

Rhonda Albom said...

I loved Pop Travel, and Tara is so awesome. Happy to see her featured here.

Tara Tyler R said...

yay TYREAN! thanks so much for the awesome shout out!
i will seek out your podcast today! congrats!

and thanks for all the nice comments, you guys =) made my T day! and love sharing it with Tyrean and Tammy!

Tammy Theriault said...

Thanks so much babe!!!! I'm surrounded by awesome peeps!