Tuesday, April 21, 2015

A to Z: R Celebrations!

A to Z is here! For more info - click that link!

I'm part of the Muffin Commando Squad! C. Lee Mckenzie (leader extraordinaire), Carrie ButlerYvonne VentrescaDonna McDinePatricia LynneTara Tyler, andTammy Theriault.

IMy theme is celebrations! All month long, I'll be celebrating authors and bloggers who have inspired me with their determination, spunk, and style. At the end of the month, I'll have a blogaversary celebration with giveaways . . . 

Today, I'm celebrating:

Cherie Reich, is an inspiring blogger and author! She's a librarian by day, hangs out with the Untethered Realms crew, makes and keeps big goals, and writes excellent fiction. I highly recommend checking out her blog, or her latest re-released novel, Once Upon a Nightmare which is only 99cents until the end of April! Go get a copy!


Christine Rains is another inspiring blogger and author. She's a geek mom to junior Batman, loves her husband, and writes excellent speculative fiction. She also hangs out with the Untethered Realms crew. I highly recommend checking out her blog, and her latest novel, Of Blood and Sorrow.


Who or what are you celebrating today?

14 comments:

Heather R. Holden said...

Cherie and Christine are awesome. They both have such phenomenal writing! Very cool to see them featured here today... :)

Tyrean Martinson said...

I agree - they are both phenomenal writers!

Julie Flanders said...

Yay Cherie and Christine!! Two very talented and super nice people.

Tyrean Martinson said...

Yes! :)

Elizabeth Seckman said...

I'm sure both are great reads! Cherie's is on sale for .99 today too.

I failed as a muffin. I am the burnt muffin with the gooey center.

Cherie Reich said...

Christine is awesome, and everyone should read her Of Blood and Sorrow! It's excellent!

Thank you so much for mentioning me and my collection today, Tyrean! As Elizabeth said, Once upon a Nightmare is on sale for 99c through April 30th.

Cherie Reich said...

I can say for a fact that Christine's novel is a great read. And I like to think mine is too, but I'm a bit biased there. Thanks for mentioning the sale, Elizabeth!

Maurice Mitchell said...

A couple of great bloggers for this letter Tyrean!

cleemckenzie said...

Hurray to two great people who are lucky to have names with the letter R!

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Two very impressive writers and bloggers. Great picks.

Ink Dipped Moon said...

Those books sound interesting and I would like to check them out. Thanks for highlighting and sharing them with everyone. Good luck from a ROW80 blog hopping friend.

Dixie@dcrelief said...

Can't say I know much about either author, but I will have a look this week. Thank you, Tyrean.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Awesome for Cherie and Christine! Hope both books sell well.

johnmarkmiller said...

Thanks for sharing these links to other blogs... happy writing to you as we finish up this A to Z Challenge!