Monday, April 20, 2015

A to Z: Q Celebrations!

A to Z is here! For more info - click that link!

I'm part of the Muffin Commando Squad! C. Lee Mckenzie (leader extraordinaire), Carrie ButlerYvonne VentrescaDonna McDinePatricia LynneTara Tyler, andTammy Theriault.

IMy theme is celebrations! All month long, I'll be celebrating authors and bloggers who have inspired me with their determination, spunk, and style. At the end of the month, I'll have a blogaversary celebration with giveaways . . . 

Today, I'm celebrating:

Quanie Talks Writing - Quanie is enthusiastic in her approach to life, writing, and music! Check out her blog, and her latest book: The New Mrs. Collins.


QuarterReads is an excellent site for readers and writers of short fiction. Every story costs a quarter to read, and every story read makes the writer 22 cents. It's a great deal! M Pax, Milo James Fowler, and moi have stories there. Anyone else using QuarterReads?

and

Q as in . . . that J'en sais quois factor . . . (I don't know, but somehow it works)

Emily Ann Benedict is a sweet blogger and author that somehow I didn't include in my A, B, or E posts - a huge oversight on my part. Check her out! She's doing Indie Author Interviews for April.


Who or what are you celebrating today? Have you had any "J'en sais quois" moments for A to Z? I'm sure I've forgotten about a hundred things in the last week or so . . .

7 comments:

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

I'm celebrating making it through another week and seeing the end in sight.

jaybird said...

It's getting a little tough at this point to get around and comment the way I'd like to. I feel like I'm losing steam. I am determined to soldier on though.

I've never met an Emily I didn't like, so, I'd be happy to check her blog out!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I know Quanie!

Natalie Aguirre said...

That sounds like a great blog for people who write short fiction. Thanks!

cleemckenzie said...

How lucky that you have an author with the first of Quanie!

SHANAYA TALES said...

Quarter Reads looks like a great resource. Will check it out. Thanks for sharing. :)
*Shantala @ ShanayaTales*

Quanie Miller said...

Tyrean, you rock! Thanks so much for featuring little ol' me:)