Thursday, April 16, 2015

A to Z: N Celebrations!

A to Z is here! For more info - click that link!

I'm part of the Muffin Commando Squad! C. Lee Mckenzie (leader extraordinaire), Carrie ButlerYvonne VentrescaDonna McDinePatricia LynneTara Tyler, andTammy Theriault.

IMy theme is celebrations! All month long, I'll be celebrating authors and bloggers who have inspired me with their determination, spunk, and style. At the end of the month, I'll have a blogaversary celebration with giveaways . . . 

Today, I'm celebrating:


Natalie Aguirre from Literary Rambles co-hosts a well-loved and well-read YA and MG book blog with Casey McCormick. She highlights various YA and MG authors, has giveaways, and is always helping other authors with her cheer, her encouragement, and her posts. When Natalie has her own book ready, I plan on fighting for a spot in line to help her tell the world. :)

Nick Wilford is writer, blogger, and freelance editor who lives in the UK. He has a heart of gold and writes intense flash, hint, and speculative fiction. I highly recommend reading his blog - you'll find cheer, encouragement, and beautiful honesty there. And, for A to Z, you'll find some kicking flash fiction! I highly recommend getting to know Nick. Here are a couple of his projects:
A Change of Mind and Other Stories - Pre-Order



Who or what are you celebrating today?

The big picture reveal of the Gig Harbor Paddle Cup from last weekend will be here tomorrow - dragonboats included. :)

20 comments:

Trisha F said...

Great N people! Nick is awesome. :)

I don't know Natalie but have heard of her!

Tyrean Martinson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sarah Foster said...

Nick is everywhere today!

Dixie@dcrelief said...

Hi Tyrean! I'll check out Natalie, this evening. I am enjoying Nick's writings.
Great 'N' day!!

cleemckenzie said...

Two super people and two super bloggers! Great choices, Tyrean.

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Great choice again today. Nick's A to Z theme is super.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

We both featured Nick! And Natalie is all kinds of awesome.

Tyrean Martinson said...

They are both great bloggy buddies!

Tyrean Martinson said...

That's good!

Tyrean Martinson said...

Thanks, Dixie!

Tyrean Martinson said...

Thanks, C. Lee!

Tyrean Martinson said...

Thanks, Susan!

Tyrean Martinson said...

:)

Nick Wilford said...

Thanks so much, Tyrean! That's so kind of you. And I'm certainly in great company with Natalie.

samantha mozart said...

Tyrean -- What a great idea for your A-Z theme -- celebrating authors and bloggers.

What am I celebrating? Today I'm celebrating meeting you on the A-Zs, for your kind compliments on my A-Z posts, and for introducing me to new writers.

Samantha Mozart
http://thescheherazadechronicles.org

Julie Flanders said...

Great choices again today. I hope you and the rest of the muffins are having a blast. :)

Donna McDine said...

Terrific profiles...thanks for sharing! I'm celebrating a beautiful sunny day in NY!

Beth Ellyn Summer said...

great choices! Been seeing them around! :)

Jack said...

I read Nick Wilford's blog from time to time and really enjoy his posts!

jaybird said...

Nick is the best. What a nice guy and I'm really enjoying his flash fiction theme.