Saturday, April 11, 2015

A to Z: J Celebrations!

A to Z is here! For more info - click that link!

I'm part of the Muffin Commando Squad! C. Lee Mckenzie (leader extraordinaire), Carrie ButlerYvonne VentrescaDonna McDinePatricia LynneTara Tyler, andTammy Theriault.

IMy theme is celebrations! All month long, I'll be celebrating authors and bloggers who have inspired me with their determination, spunk, and style. At the end of the month, I'll have a blogaversary celebration with giveaways . . . 

Today, I'm celebrating:

Jeff Chapman, rocking Write 1 Sub 1 author and blogger, also participates in Celebrate the Small Things, IWSG, and a few other groups. He's written short stories, novellas, and novels. He's encouraging, kind, and informative in his posts. One his latest books, Give Me Your Teeth, is a sweet middle grade mystery fairy tale that kids and adults will enjoy - I know, I've read it! :)


Juneta Key, fellow Star Wars fan and excellent blogger, writes about the writing journey and life, and where it takes her. She also interviews fellow authors and encourages others! 


Who or what are you celebrating today?

8 comments:

jaybird said...

I don't know either of these two bloggers. Thanks for introducing them to me. I will be checking them out now for sure!

Today I am celebrating that my daughter Faith finally, finally feels better after being sick with a nasty lung infection. Thanking God we are all recovered and back to ourselves this morning.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I know Jeff and I have his book!

Dixie@dcrelief said...

I enjoy reading Jeff's blog - his new novelette sounds menacing!
I'll check out Juneta Key. Thanks, Tyrean.

Nick Wilford said...

These two are new to me, I'll definitely check them out.

cleemckenzie said...

What a super title Give Me Your Teeth is! I need to meet that tooth fairy.

Michelle Wallace said...

I'm just jabbering in a jolly jumble of words that mean jack!
But I'm still jovial and jubilant!
Happy J-Day!

lorilmaclaughlin.com said...

That book cover is scary! I hope that's not the tooth fairy. :) I actually know both of these people. Great celebrations!

Jeff Chapman said...

Thanks for the shout out, Tyrean. Like your new header image.