Thursday, April 9, 2015

A to Z: H Celebrations!

A to Z is here! For more info - click that link!

I'm part of the Muffin Commando Squad! C. Lee Mckenzie (leader extraordinaire), Carrie ButlerYvonne VentrescaDonna McDinePatricia LynneTara Tyler, andTammy Theriault.

IMy theme is celebrations! All month long, I'll be celebrating authors and bloggers who have inspired me with their determination, spunk, and style. At the end of the month, I'll have a blogaversary celebration with giveaways . . . 

Today, I'm celebrating:


Heather Holden is an excellent visual artist and she draws a delightfully interesting comic called Echo Effect that I highly recommend reading. If you feel behind, you can go back to previous comic strips to see the full story. It's like reading a novel a page or a chapter at a time, and it's really interesting to read about her journey as an author/artist at her blog.

Hannah Heath is a short story writer, blogger, and aspiring book author in query land who struggles with Lyme Disease, and she recently wrote an incredibly moving post called "Looking at the World Through Lyme-Colored Glasses: Learning to Live With Chronic Pain" that I highly recommend reading. She also has some great writing posts, and cooking with favorite books posts! :)

Marcy Hatch at MaineWords blogs at her own site and over at Unicorn Bell. She is always helpful and encouraging to fellow writers, and hosts a "First Impressions" critique regularly. She's also the author of West of Paradise, and some other books that are waiting to be published. I highly recommend West of Paradise as a fun, time-bending, Western Romance. Yes, it's Sci-Fi, Western, and Romance. :)


Who or what are you celebrating today?

19 comments:

Wendy said...

What a good way to highlight other writers. I'm celebrating the family and friends who thought enough of my grandparents to attend their funerals. Weird?? I'm a family historian, so it's just another day for me.
~Visiting from AtoZ

Dani said...

These are some great bloggers and writers!!

Tyrean Martinson said...

I think that's wonderful! It's good to celebrate others.

Tyrean Martinson said...

Glad you think so!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Marcy is awesome. Her first page critiques are great.

Trisha F said...

I didn't know most of those H people, but I knew Marcy. Thanks for sharing them all :)

jaybird said...

YAY!! I adore Heather. She is so talented and such a great girl. So happy to see you highlight and celebrate her.

cleemckenzie said...

Thanks for reminding me about some of these bloggers.

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

I just visited Heather Holden. Such talent.

Deniz Bevan said...

Love the idea of celebrating bloggers throughout the A to Z!

randi lee said...

Marcy is amazing! I haven't heard of the others...I shall have to look them up!!

Heather R. Holden said...

Oh, wow, thanks so much for the shout-out, as well as for your kind words about Echo Effect! :)

SHANAYA TALES said...

Loved the idea of celebrating fellow writers/bloggers through AtoZ. It is incredibly thoughtful of you. I will check them out.
*Shantala @ ShanayaTales*

mshatch said...

Wow! Thanks a bunch for mentioning me :)

lorilmaclaughlin.com said...

More blogs to check out. I'm off!

Beth Ellyn Summer said...

going to check these bloggers out. :)

Nick Wilford said...

Heather is great! I love Echo Effect. Going to check the others out.

Tammy Theriault said...

Love these shout outs to some awesome bloggers!!

Marilyn Parel said...

How good of you to celebrate other bloggers. Enjoy the weekend.