Wednesday, April 8, 2015

A to Z: G Celebrations!

A to Z is here! For more info - click that link!

I'm part of the Muffin Commando Squad! C. Lee Mckenzie (leader extraordinaire), Carrie ButlerYvonne VentrescaDonna McDinePatricia LynneTara Tyler, andTammy Theriault.

IMy theme is celebrations! All month long, I'll be celebrating authors and bloggers who have inspired me with their determination, spunk, and style. At the end of the month, I'll have a blogaversary celebration with giveaways . . . 

Today, I'm celebrating:


Laurel Garver, an author and blogger who always includes fun and helpful resources in her writing-related posts. Her love of writing shines through everything she shares. I highly recommend both her books, Never Gone and Muddy-Fingered Midnights.



Misha Gericke embodies persistence. Throughout the last few years, she has changed homes, lost a small press publisher, and started a new business. She has continued to pursue her writing dreams through all of that, and totally blows me away with her faith and determination. She hosts Do You Have Goals? and blogs at The Five Year Project, and Taking Charge of My Life.












Who or what are you celebrating today? 


23 comments:

Dani said...

Misha is the best and is a really spectacular writer!! I don't know Laurel... I will have to go check her out.

Sarah Foster said...

Wonderful choices!!

Diane Coto said...

Hi there - I'll have to check her out. I followed a link here from a shout out on Rosie Amber's blog (rosieamber.wordpress.com). :)

Diane Coto said...

Hi there - I'll have to check her out. I followed a link here from a shout out on Rosie Amber's blog (rosieamber.wordpress.com). :)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I know Misha but Laurel is new to me!

Trisha F said...

I've heard of Laurel but don't know her too well.

I know Misha mostly through her Goals blog hop, which I participate in. I agree she is inspirational, and I always think of how she lost one of her novels, almost the entire thing, and yet still soldiered on!

Julie Flanders said...

Misha is awesome but I don't know Laurel, have to go check out her site now.
Hope you and the Muffins are enjoying yourselves so far!

L.G. Smith said...

I love how you're highlighting bloggers you enjoy. And I'm celebrating spring. Happy to finally get outside in the sunshine again. :)

Elizabeth Seckman said...

Misha has been a trooper! I'll have to go meet Laurel. :)

Christine Rains said...

Yay for Laurel and Misha! I'm always amazed at how productive Misha is.

jaybird said...

Misha is a great choice. She's a real sweetie. Don't know Laurel- yet. Thanks for celebrating these ladies.

M Pax said...

Misha is amazing at what she gets done with all her other doings. Will have to meet Laurel.

Tyrean Martinson said...

Thanks for stopping by, Diane! I'll have to check out Rosie's shout-out - that was kind of her!

Misha Gericke said...

Thanks for the shout-out, Tyrean. And for everyone's nice comments. :-D

Beverly Stowe McClure said...

I haven't met either lady but thanks for the introductions. Celebrating authors and bloggers is a great theme. I enjoyed reading your post.

cleemckenzie said...

Great choice of people to feature today! As to my goals, I'll have to get back to you on that. Sometime in May, maybe. :-)

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Good choices again. I'm celebrating have a warm house and my husband buying dinner so I didn't have to cook.

Dixie@dcrelief said...

I can't wait to visit your featured writers for today. :)

Angela Yuriko Smith said...

I love the idea of celebrating other authors - brilliant idea! I'm sure they appreciate you paying it forward. I'm enjoying/celebrating a nice lull at work so I can catch my breath and catch up :)

Entrepreneurial Goddess said...

Hello there.
Thanks for sharing. Just making my around the challenge.

Entrepreneurial Goddess

Stephanie Faris said...

Great choices! I'm celebrating that my husband is coming home from his business trip...although that means I have to go pick him up at the airport in 15 minutes...at 10:40PM!!!

Elizabeth Mueller said...

My family and the simple fact that I can be a stay-at-home mommy! I've tried the work scene a few times whilst raising kids and let me tell ya, it ain't pretty! <3

Elizabeth Mueller
AtoZ 2015
My Little Pony

River Fairchild said...

Misha is great! She's part of the UR group I belong to. Yay for spotlighting her and Laurel, who I'll have to check out.
Thanks for stopping by the UR blog today!
River Fairchild – A to Z April Challenge
Untethered Realms