Tuesday, April 7, 2015

A to Z: F Celebrations and Mini Alex Scavenger Hunt!

A to Z is here! For more info - click that link!

I'm part of the Muffin Commando Squad! C. Lee Mckenzie (leader extraordinaire), Carrie ButlerYvonne VentrescaDonna McDinePatricia LynneTara Tyler, andTammy Theriault.

IMy theme is celebrations! All month long, I'll be celebrating authors and bloggers who have inspired me with their determination, spunk, and style. At the end of the month, I'll have a blogaversary celebration with giveaways . . . 

Today, I'm celebrating:

Sarah Foster, is an extraordinary blogger who provides thought-provoking content about writing at The Faux Fountain Pen and hilarious tweets about the writing life. I highly recommend reading her blog regularly and following her via twitter. She makes me think and she makes me laugh. 


Chris Fey, is a super encouraging blogger at Write with Fey who provides helpful content on writing, and who gives excellent author interviews. She's also the author of three e-book short stories, and 30 Seconds, a romantic-suspense novella. 







Stephanie Faris is a children's/MG author who has a sweet and encouraging blog. I find her posts fun to read, and full of positive celebrations. She inspires me to keep writing and working toward my dreams with her attitude and words. 25 Roses is her latest novel.









And now, a little something extra: the Mini-Alex Scavenger Hunt!



SCAVENGER HUNT! Comment to win an autographed copy of Dragon of the Stars, tons of bookmarks & postcards, and a $20.00 iTunes gift card–where is Mini-Alex? Visit Alex for a list of the participants. (Open through April 11 – winner announced April 13 at Alex’s blog.)

Available today!
Dragon of the Stars By Alex J. Cavanaugh
Science Fiction – Space Opera/Adventure/Military
Print ISBN 9781939844064 EBook ISBN 9781939844057


The ship of legends…
The future is set for Lt. Commander Aden Pendar, poised to secure his own command and marriage to the queen’s daughter. But when the Alliance declares war on their world, Aden finds his plans in disarray and told he won’t make captain. One chance remains–the Dragon. Lost many years prior, the legendary ship’s unique weapon is Hyrath’s only hope. Can Aden find the Dragon, save his people, and prove he’s capable of commanding his own ship?

Purchase:
Kobo 


What/Who are you celebrating today? And, have you figured out where Mini-Alex is?

48 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I follow all three awesome ladies!
Thanks again, Tyrean.

Michelle Wallace said...

Loads of goodness here at your place!
Congrats once again to Alex!

Jeremy Hawkins said...

Mini Alex... in the backyard!

Jeremy [Retro]
AtoZ Challenge Co-Host [2015]

There's no earthly way of knowing.
Which direction we are going!

HOLLYWOOD NUTS!
Come Visit: You know you want to know if me or Hollywood... is Nuts?

Dani said...

I really enjoy these authors/bloggers as well!! Yay for Alex!

Madeline Mora-Summonte said...

I'm a big fan of all three of those authors/bloggers! And congrats to Alex! :)

Tamara Narayan said...

I know those bloggers too! They are fabulous. Scavenger hunt? Sounds like fun.

Tamara Narayan said...

I know those bloggers too! They are fabulous. Scavenger hunt? Sounds like fun.

S. L. Hennessy said...

Oooh, it looks like Mini-Alex is taking a stroll outside on the sidewalk on this pretty spring day.

Yay for Dragon of the Stars release day!

Fundy Blue said...

Mini-Alex is out on a sidewalk, outside his house or along a sidewalk strip by the street! Thanks for helping with the book release and hunt, Tyrean!

Maurice Mitchell said...

I see Mini-Alex there and Feris and Fey sound very inspiring.

Ronda Werre said...

I like your theme! New places to visit, follow, and read!

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Where is the grass green? No where close to me.

Sarah Foster said...

Aw, thanks for the shout out!!! :D

Congrats to Alex! Maybe Mini-Alex is at a park or in his backyard?

cleemckenzie said...

The F bloggers are great to visit. And, of course, I visit Alex pretty regularly. Wouldn't want to miss the fun there.

L. Diane Wolfe said...

I just recently found Stephanie.

I think Mini-Alex is on the sidewalk.

Toinette Thomas said...

Mini-Alex is on the sidewalk showing of Dragon of the Stars. The neighbors are jealous.

Julie Dao said...

Celebrations is such a great, cheerful theme, Tyrean! Love it!

Jay Noel said...

Alex is going for a leisurely stroll outside along the sidewalk. Watch out for the neighbor's dog!

Stephen Tremp said...

I hope Stormy the Gnome hasn't kidnapped mini-Alex.

Dixie@dcrelief said...

All of my favorites on here today!!

Chrys Fey said...

Thank you so much for including me!!!! I love Sarah and Stephanie and so happen to be smack dab in the middle of their mentions. :D When I join Twitter, I'll have to remember to follow Sarah.

Mimi Alex looks like he's on a sidewalk.

Chrys Fey said...

That's supposed to say *and I'm so happy. HAHA!

Karen Walker said...

I thought we'd have to hunt for mini Alex, but it seems he's everywhere. Ha! Love what you're doing for a-z - so generous.

Tyrean Martinson said...

I agree, Jay. He's reading his book and might get trampled!

Tyrean Martinson said...

Me, too. :)

Tyrean Martinson said...

You're welcome, Chrys!

Tyrean Martinson said...

Thanks, Karen!

J.L. Campbell said...

I'm familiar with your three bloggers. Good choices!
Congrats to Alex on his publication.

randi lee said...

Alex is an amazing writer and deserves the attention!

lilicasplace.com said...

I follow all three bloggers. Great choices to feature. I think mini-Alex is either walking down his driveway next to his yard, or on the sidewalk near a park. Hmmm...

Thanks for stopping by earlier. Glad you're also helping the Ninja spread the word about DotS. Have a great day. Hugs. Eva

Patricia Lynne said...

I've been reading Sarah's blog for the challenge. She has excellent posts.

~Patricia Lynne aka Patricia Josephine~
Member of C. Lee's Muffin Commando Squad
Story Dam
Patricia Lynne, Indie Author

Suzanne Furness said...

Some fab bloggers celebrated here. And is our Mini-Alex off to do some shopping?

Donna McDine said...

Wonderful profiles and happy to see Mini-Alex dropped by to say hello!

Nick Wilford said...

Three awesome ladies you highlighted. Mini-Alex is posing with his new book in the back garden.

Shell Flower said...

Yep, loving these blogging heroines. And Mini Alex is obviously at the edge of the green grass galaxy and headed for the concrete jungle of the evil foe. Good thing he's a ninja...

Truedessa said...

I see some familiar faces in the post for "F" ..I think mini Alex - is on a sidewalk posing for his adoring fans..

Al Diaz said...

Mini Alex is in the courtyard, getting ready to report the breaking news of the Dragon's release.

Lynda R Young said...

Mini Alex is off to do some gardening!! And he took his favourite book with him :)

Beverly Fox said...

This is starting to feel like a game of Clue. Mini-Alex, on the walkway in the front yard, with the soon-to-be best selling book...

lorilmaclaughlin.com said...

I've read and enjoyed all three of those ladies' blogs.
Mini-Alex is out on the sidewalk or backyard patio, enjoying the sunshine! I'm envious of the green grass behind him. Our snow isn't all gone yet.

Scribbles From Jenn said...

Congratulations to Alex! I know Chris. Now I know the other two, too.

Scribbles From Jenn - Visiting from the A to Z Challenge

Susan Scott said...

celebrating the clues! Yay to Alex!

Rosie Amber said...

Love the things you are celebrating and what a fun treasure hunt. I am dropping in from the A to Z and have given your blog a shout out from my letter G today https://rosieamber.wordpress.com/

SA Larsenッ said...

There is so much goodness going on, right now. Many congrats to everyone! I really like the sound of Stephanie's book. I'll have to check it out.

~Brandy~ said...

Looks like Mini Alex is out and about for a walk on a nice paved path.
I think it's incredibly awesome that your A-Z theme is celebrations and that those celebrations involve supporting other bloggers and authors. I will be sure to check Sarah, Chris, and Stephanie out!
Brandy from Brandy's Bustlings

Dean K Miller said...

Look out for the weed wacker, Mini-Alex. You are living on the edge (of the lawn.)

Spacerguy said...

Lets celebrate with Mini Alex! Hes outside with Dragon of the stars!

Lisa said...

Yes, he's still outside and lookin' like he's daring you to get the book! Got mine Mini Ninja! I follow Chrys and am lucky enough to have Stephanie as a LiveWire on my team during this month's challenge! Lisa, co-host AtoZ 2015, @ http://www.lisabuiecollard.com