Monday, April 6, 2015

A to Z: E Celebrations

A to Z is here! For more info - click that link!

I'm part of the Muffin Commando Squad! C. Lee Mckenzie (leader extraordinaire), Carrie ButlerYvonne VentrescaDonna McDinePatricia LynneTara Tyler, andTammy Theriault.

IMy theme is celebrations! All month long, I'll be celebrating authors and bloggers who have inspired me with their determination, spunk, and style. At the end of the month, I'll have a blogaversary celebration with giveaways . . . 

Today, I'm celebrating:

Sherry Ellis is an award-winning author and professional musician who blogs at Mama Diaries! She's one amazing lady who posts some funny tidbits from Mama life, and she is a sweet blogger buddy. Here's her award-winning book, That Mama is a Grouch.



Elizabeth Seckman is a fellow member of the Muffin Commando Squad, has a wonderful sense of humor, a woman of deep faith, and a hot romance writer. (Plus, she's the mother of four sons who are always making her proud.)

Defying Reason is the fourth novel in The Coulter Men series.




I think I'm seeing a theme for today: Moms with a sense of humor! (A must needed ingredient for parenting)


And, if you are interested in my new newsletter, please sign up on the right hand side of the blog for upcoming deals, announcements, and some writing prompts. (I'll only send it out once a month since I don't want to clutter up your inbox.)


Who or what are you celebrating today? And, who inspires you?

20 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Both of those ladies are amazing!

Dani said...

I love your theme!! And these two authors are pretty cool!

Dixie@dcrelief said...

Shery and Liz are the best!! Good for you, Tyrean. Love this theme (smile)

Vanessa Morgan said...

I love how you feature fellow bloggers and writers. What an awesome A to Z theme.

Natalie Aguirre said...

Love your choices. This is a great theme.

Trisha F said...

Yesss, love Elizabeth's books :) I'm slowly getting through them in between reading other books. I guess you could say I'm 'savouring' them. :D

Tamara Narayan said...

I need to go visit these sites. I did a lot of back and forth with Shery last A to Z challenge. Great choice of theme!

Tamara Narayan said...

I need to go visit these sites. I did a lot of back and forth with Shery last A to Z challenge. Great choice of theme!

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

I'm celebrating having a lovely weather day for a change. I agree that parenting requires a sense of humor.

Maurice Mitchell said...

"Moms with a sense of humor" sounds great! Maybe I'll start "Dads with a sense of humor". ;)

Shelley Sly said...

Just signed up for your newsletter. :) You have such a nice theme, and I look forward to more posts like this. I like the positive vibes. :)

cleemckenzie said...

Sherry's post always make my day. I know her book has to be sharp and upbeat! Elizabeth writes enchanting love stories.

Elizabeth Seckman said...

Aww, you're the sweetest!!!

Hugs <3

Nick Wilford said...

Two great mums and great writers.

Melissa Sugar said...

I love your theme. How kind of you two celebrate other bloggers and authors all month. I love reading mom books filled with humor. I just stopped by from the challenge to say hello.

Tyrean Martinson said...

I'm having a super busy Monday, so I'll be visiting and commenting instead of replying to comments here . . . hope that's okay.

Elephant's Child said...

Goodness you are busy. Very busy.
Inspirational people? Anyone who puts others first. And writers.

Heather R. Holden said...

Sherry's awesome. Very cool to see her featured here! :)

Lanie Adams said...

Muffin Commando Squad- that is too funny. Haha! I'll have to check out these two, they sound like an interesting duo. =)

randi lee said...

Sherry Ellis and Elizabeth Seckman are both amazing and deserve the nod. Thanks for noticing them on your blog!