Thursday, April 2, 2015

A to Z: B Celebrations!

A to Z is here! For more info - click that link!

I'm part of the Muffin Commando Squad! C. Lee Mckenzie (leader extraordinaire), Carrie ButlerYvonne VentrescaDonna McDinePatricia LynneTara Tyler, andTammy Theriault.

IMy theme is celebrations! All month long, I'll be celebrating authors and bloggers who have inspired me with their determination, spunk, and style.

Today, I'm celebrating:

Miss Jack Lewis Baillot, quote master, blogger, and author! Visiting Miss Jack's blog, However Improbable, always makes me happy. She has a love of words, a love of reading, writing, and movie-watching that I find myself sinking into like a warm cup of tea, or a ray of sunshine. She's always honest about her writing journey and she loves to laugh. :) 
I highly recommend the first book I read by her: Haphazardly Implausible. (Only 99 cents)
And, to quote her (since she is the quote master): 
"She is on Aslan's side even if there isn't any Aslan to lead it."

And, I'm celebrating:
Carrie Butler, fellow banana nut muffin of the Muffin Commandos, NALit Chatter, and author! Carrie gives some of the best tips in the business away for free for fellow writers and authors. In addition to her own tips, she also compiled How I Found the Write Path: A Compilation of Letters (FREE). She is always helpful, always enthusiastic, and always kind. She has a great sense of humor, too. :) 
I highly recommend her first NA book, Strength (Mark of Nexus 1), which is FREE. 





28 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Excellent choices! Carrie is so knowledgeable and Jack is a riot.

Christine Rains said...

Yay for Carrie and Jack! I've read Carrie's book and it was fabulous.

S. L. Hennessy said...

Oooh, I don't follow them yet. Yay for new suggestions!

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Highlighting favorite bloggers is a great theme for the challenge. I'm thinking of doing it next year.

Trisha F said...

I know Carrie but not Miss Jack. I look forward to visiting Miss Jack, and of course re-visiting Carrie! :D

Cherie Reich said...

I always enjoy visiting Jack's blog as well as seeing what quotes she'll use.

cleemckenzie said...

I should have brought champagne! Great celebrations here.

jaybird said...

Loving the celebatory theme!! I think it's an awesome way to bring attention to fellow bloggers.

Tyrean Martinson said...

Thanks, Alex! I agree. :)

Tyrean Martinson said...

:)

Tyrean Martinson said...

Glad to introduce them - they are both fun to follow!

Tyrean Martinson said...

Very cool! :)

Tyrean Martinson said...

Great! :)

Tyrean Martinson said...

Me, too. :)

Tyrean Martinson said...

Ah, that's what I forgot! Bubbly!

Tyrean Martinson said...

Thanks, Jaybird!

Dixie@dcrelief said...

Thanks, Tyrean for the information and links to Baillot and Butler. I'll explore this afternoon during my 'explore time.' Love this theme.

Patricia Lynne said...

Great choices. Thanks for sharing.

~Patricia Lynne aka Patricia Josephine~
Member of C. Lee's Muffin Commando Squad
Story Dam
Patricia Lynne, Indie Author

Nick Wilford said...

Not met Jack yet but look forward to it. Carrie is awesome.

Julie Flanders said...

I'm not familiar with Miss Jack's blog but I need to check it out, she sounds awesome. And of course Carrie is the same.
I hope you muffins are having a blast so far. :)

L.G. Smith said...

Muffin commandos? LOL.

Maurice Mitchell said...

A celebration indeed and it's great to meet new authors.

Cortney Pearson said...

Yay for celebrating awesome people! :D

Sarah said...

Excellent - I am going to check them out!

Marilyn Parel said...

Thanks for all of the resources. Have a good weekend.

lorilmaclaughlin.com said...

Carrie is so helpful! I'm looking forward to meeting Miss Jack. Great celebrations!

David P. King said...

You're in the muffin squad? Awesome! I hear it's a tasty group. :)

Carrie Butler said...

D'aww... thank you so much, Tyrean! :D